Saturday, December 15, 2007

Summary

I did so in researching about global warming and I found it such as an interesting issue and in general I have learnt too much from this project and I noticed the importance of global warming and I knew bout global warming causes, effects, solutions... etc. On the other hand I found my computerized methods have been improved since I have created my web blogg about global warming. In addition to that my language skills in English also have increased specially in writing. In my opinion this kind of projects will help in expanding the awareness of the society about this global issue to help in improving the current situation. Now I have a clear vision about Global Warming and I can say that we have to integrate and participate in increasing people knowledge to help in overcoming the matter. Finally I want to say that I am very happy to do this project.

No comments: